Learn how to create beautiful organic growth setups to infect geometry on controllable ways in houdini. We will create multiple effects on this tutorial, one effect to dissolve geometry infected, outer layer of particle activation and inside particles that fillup the shapes volume to generate depth onto the inside of the geometry. We will cover texturing, lighting and rendering techniques for both particles and geometry using redshift in houdini.
- Create infection systems
- Control infected particles
- Dissolve geometry when infected
- Render and texture particles with redshift
- Texturing techniques for geometry
- Art directable lighting
- Rendering with Redshift in Houdini