Learn how to drive the movement of blocks utilizing attributes that we export from liquid simulations. We will learn how to setup a liquid simulation that uses different density values to generate beautiful mixing of different fluids. This fluids will drive the height of geometry and allow it to move in organic patterns. We will cover how to mix materials with redshfit, light, texture and render.
- Setup liquid simualtion using flip fluids
- Create different densities per emission sources
- Utilize color attributes to drive gemetry movements
- Mixing materials in redshift
- lighting and rendering techniques with redshift